The hottest curry in the world! Using two of the hottest chillies known to man, Bhut Jolokia - officially the hottest chilli in the world, blended with the rare Bangladeshi chilli Naga Morich, this recipe has massive depth of flavour and truly mind blowing heat! Consume at your own risk! Those who dare...burn!
Recipe (Serves 4)
You will need...
- 4 Diced Chicken breasts
- Starly’s Satan’s Ashes sachets
- 6 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 6 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 Vine ripe tomato (Chopped)
- 280ml water
- In a bowl mix together the vinegar, garlic and tomato puree with the chicken and two tsp of the large sachet, cover and set aside
- Heat the oil on a medium heat and add the onions. Fry until golden brown. Add the remaining spices from the large sachet and fry for 30 seconds
- Add the chicken mix and sauté for 5 minutes over a moderate heat, Then add the tomato and simmer for a further 2 minutes
- Pour in the water and bring to the boil, (For the hottest curry in the world add the small sachet to the dish NOW), then simmer for 25-30 minutes on a low heat or until the meat is tender. Add a little more water if necessary to ensure it doesn’t dry out.
- Serve with basmati rice and Starly’s Bombay Potatoes.
- If you choose to use different meat, adjust cooking times accordingly.